Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm not even gonna lie

I was looking online at VS's swimsuits and I want them all. But my total absolute favorite one is this one.


I want it. Yesterday it was on sale for $43, originally $58. Then I looked again today and it's down to $33.99. And guess what... it's calling my name!!


I just don't know what color to pick. I think I like the blue one better but I'm afraid it's gonna be too neon and bright. The pink one is cute too tho.


Plus, I'm probably not gonna be brave enough to wear it in public. Lol. It's too sexy for me. But it's hot and I want it! Anyways.... there's my two cents for the day.

Peace!

3 comments:

Stacey Unga said...

Pink Pink!!!!! love it!!!!!

Maranda Whittle said...

I wouldn't be caught dead in that...it wouldn't be a very pretty sight!!! But it's really cute, if I had her body!

Marquita said...

I'd go for it. It's nice to have a cute little figure before you have kids! What am I saying??? I still look this good! GOL