She's on a mission. I dreamed that she came home and I was sooo super excited. I even made her a scene of the baby Jesus in the manger out of my fried rice. No, I'm not kidding. Somehow I managed to have a giant to-go container full of fried rice and apparently I'm really talented at making in into art. Anyways... it ended sadly cuz my dad ate the rice before I had the chance to show Alicia. I bawled. I was so devastated. Then I woke up.
6 comments:
You had a dream that you were standing in mom and dad's kitchen with Alicia? When does she come home, Curtis was wondering.
I accidentally posted it before I finished it. Wow, do you just sit at your computer and wait for me to blog? lol. I think she comes home mid October? Right, Tasha?
Ok I'll tell him. And no, I just happen to be looking at blogs before I went to bed and it just happen to be the same time you were writing it I guess, smarty pants!
Awesome!
Bahaha!!!
LOL Malisa, you crack me up! I LOVE your "random post." Man, I miss that seesta of mine!!!
Yes, she comes back some time in October and she's going to come live with me...haha I wish!:)
Post a Comment